How It Works
Cover the vital parts of your business. A single lawsuit can end up costing thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. This type of coverage offers a broad range of General Liability protection.
- ● Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- ● Provide for your family’s loss of income in case of the premature death of the breadwinner
- ● Property damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- ● Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- ● Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- ● Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
When It’s Best To Get It
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there’s generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Get A Quote And Compare Rates
We partner with leading insurance companies to provide you with the most affordable rates on the market. We will show you a few different policy options and estimated rates. From there, you can continue with the company that’s best fits you.