Tips For The Cost-Conscious Rider
We offer some of the cheapest motorcycle insurance rates out there. But, you can save even more on an already affordable insurance coverage. Save now and save even more when you make an insurance claim later on. Here are five ways you can get a discount(s) on your motorcycle insurance coverage.
- ● In many northern states, riders may save money by buying a “lay-up” policy. With a lay-up policy, all coverage except comprehensive is suspended during winter months.
- ● Many companies offer discounts from 10 to 15 percent on motorcycle insurance for graduates of training courses, such as the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) rider course. Riders under the age of 25, usually considered a higher risk, may see some savings by taking this course. It’s also a good idea for cyclists who have already had accidents.
- ● Maintaining a good driving record with no violations will also help reduce your premiums.
- ● Find out what discounts your insurance representative offers. Multibike discounts for those insuring more than one bike, organization discounts, if you’re a member of a motorcycle association, and mature rider discounts for experienced riders, are just a few possibilities. Discounts can range anywhere from 10% to 20%, depending on the company and your state. Availability and qualifications for discounts vary from company to company and state to state.
- ● Keep in mind that the type, style (such as a sports bike vs. a cruiser), and age of the motorcycle, as well as the number of miles you drive a year and where you store your bike may also affect how much you pay for your premium.
Get A Quote And Compare Rates
We partner with leading insurance companies to provide you with the most affordable rates on the market. We will show you a few different policy options and estimated rates. From there, you can continue with the company that’s best fits you.